use cases you can address with SOAR
Malware Investigation & Response
Quickly understand the behavior of a suspicious file to detect and remediate a potential threat.
- Automatically contextualize alerts with user, machine and threat intelligence data
- Automatically detonate malicious files
- Automatically close false positives
- Trigger remediation sequences, such as endpointisolation and blacklisting, without console switching
- Trigger threat hunts for similar malware across the organization
Automated, Proactive Threat Hunting
Proactively detect and pursue malicious activity across your network.
- Integrate security tools (EDR/XDR, threat intelligence) with Siemplify to enable targeted hunting
- Build playbooks to to automate investigations with SIEM/EDR/XDR queries
- Trigger remediation flows upon discovery
- Launch threat hunting playbooks on demand when as part of ad-hoc investigations
Protect data from unauthorized access.
- Trigger playbooks when potential cloud misconfigurations or suspicious activity is discovered
- Integrate with cloud-native controls (e.g. AWS GuardDuty) and 3rd party CSPM tools
- Enrich alerts with important context to speed up investigations
- Take corrective action such as taking down rogue instances and correcting misconfigurations
Leverage threat intelligence to ensure your security controls are always updated to defend against the latest threats.
- Leverage threat intelligence to retrieve scheduled updates of new, validated IOCs
- Automatically update security controls such as EDR, firewalls and web gateways to block new IOCs
- Integrate with ticketing and change management systems to collaborate with relevant stakeholders from IT
Automated Brute Force Attack Response
Block systematic attempts to gain unauthorized access to your environment.
- Enrich alerts with context such as user privileges and geo-location
- Automate user communication via channels such as email, SMS or Slack
- Trigger workflow for validated user activity (e.g. password reset)
- Trigger remediation in case of malicious activity (e.g. suspend account)
Get started with Siemplify
Let us handle the orchestration so you can focus on what matters most –
building resiliency and investigating and remediating real threats, fast.