Why You Need Cyber Intelligence and How to Get There
To level the playing field with your adversaries, you need knowledge. Things like motivations, techniques, compromise indicators and potential impacts of an attack are all valuable pieces of information to use in the never-ending fight against your foes and to reduce risk within your organization.
But all the threat intelligence in the world has limited value unless it is actionable and timely, meaning it must be able to be applied quickly and contextually to inform decisions and trigger defensive actions.
Our upcoming webinar will show you how to integrate threat intelligence with security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) to equip security teams with the ability to detect and respond to menaces faster and more efficiently.
Join A.J. Nash, Anomali director of cyber intelligence strategy, and John Kitchen, Siemplify director of sales engineering, discuss the benefits and challenges of building effective digital intelligence programs.
- Why do we need intelligence?
- What is the importance of the intelligence cycle?
- How to integrate intelligence and operations to create effective programs.
- The value of extending automation to threat intelligence.
- Plus an overview of Anomali solutions and a preview of Siemplify SOAR in action.