SANS 2020 Automation and Integration Survey Results
The goal of this year’s SANS 2020 Automation and Integration Survey was to quantify automation experiences and more concretely understand how organizations are able to maximize their security investment and improve operations through automation efforts.
The survey looked at what automation activities have been successful, why they have been successful, and how organizations set up their automation activities to achieve meaningful results.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear the results of the survey and learn:
- How organizations rate their current level of automation.
- Where they are focusing their automation efforts in the next 12 months.
- How automation has affected staffing levels.
- Which metrics organizations use to evaluate the state of their automation initiatives.
- What types of tools have been successfully incorporated into automated environments.