Evolving to a Cloud-Native SOC
Global Cybersecurity Evangelist - Devo
Technical Account Manager - Siemplify
With cloud-based security controls seeing rapid adoption, amid an increased reliance on remote security operations, the future (and dare we say present) of security operations is the cloud. Unfortunately, many organizations are bogged down by legacy architectures, which is causing SOCs to experience rough terrain on their journey to the cloud.
Cloud-native security solutions can improve and simplify critical SOC use cases such as threat detection, threat investigation and threat hunting. This rings especially true for managed security service providers (MSSPs), which can leverage these technologies to scale operations, expand their portfolio of services and improve customer relationships – all while reducing costs.
Join experts from Devo and Siemplify as we discuss:
- Key considerations for building a cloud-based SOC.
- How to transform your SOC with cloud-native next-gen security information and event management (SIEM) and security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) tools.
- Improving virtual SOC (VSOC) analytics, visualizations and workflows.
- Closing the gap between detection and response across complex environments.
- Modernizing your portfolio with differentiated services.