The Ultimate Remote Security Operations Toolkit
Security operations are tough. Then came a global pandemic, which introduced a flurry of challenges for organizations that, of course, coincided with a flurry of opportunities for cybercriminals. Indeed, cyber threats have risen in increase in frequency and initiative since COVID-19 emerged, and by next year, cybercrime is expected to cost the world $6 trillion.
Security operations are now tougher. That’s why we spent the last year creating content that not only helps you do your job better in the new remote normal, but is also empathetic to SecOps practitioners trying to navigate these disruptive times.
Our “Ultimate Remote Security Operations Toolkit” is jam-packed with valuable resources for analysts, engineers and anyone else who calls the SOC home, including playbook templates, instructional guides, tips-filled blog posts and candid video conversations.
Click to access the toolkit to discover:
- Real-life security use cases illustrating workflows for responding to remote threats such as phishing.
- Brand-new research, based on a survey of 390 security operations pros, documenting the aftermath of COVID-19 in terms of threats, challenges and solutions.
- A guide for technically advancing a distributed security operations program to stay ahead of your foes.
- A comprehensive and interactive e-book examining the phenomenon of SOC burnout.
- The impact of the work-from-home shift on MSSP & MDR priorities.
- Open and honest video conversations featuring leading security experts discussing the pandemic’s impact on their teams and themselves.
- Digestible blog posts featuring quick and practical takeaway best practices.