The State of Remote Security Operations
When COVID-19 arrived to lay waste to our most cherished routines, the workplace setting became arguably the most glaring example of the new normal in which we found ourselves.
In a first-of-its-kind study, surveying nearly 400 SecOps professionals from around the world, The State of Remote Security Operations examines how the pandemic and resulting work-from-home protocols have impacted security analysts, engineers and others charged with threat detection and response efforts.
The findings document a mixed bag of realities and feelings affecting practitioners, covering everything from the tangible – alerts, threats, vulnerabilities – to the more personal, including morale and workplace preferences.
Packed with meaningful statistics supported by reliable research, download The State of Remote Security Operations to discover:
- How security postures have been affected by the work-from-home transition.
- Frequency and types of threats in the COVID-19 era.
- Common tasks that are most challenging to WFH analysts.
- Ways teams are getting creative around hiring and retaining employees.
- How the use of automation and managed security services providers is changing.