Leveraging Security Orchestration & Automation to Improve Security Operations
Forrester’s Joseph Blankenship and Siemplify’s Amos Stern present research and best practices driving security operations and how security orchestration and automation are shaping the SOC of the future.
Security automation and orchestration are increasingly sought out to enable analysts to triage the tsunami of alerts flooding the organization, provide context to accelerate investigation, and provide the playbooks and workflow to drive consistency and efficiency throughout security operations.
– Joseph Blankenship, Senior Analyst, Forrester
– Amos Stern, CEO, Siemplify
- – How to drive efficiency and effectiveness across security operations
- – What the SOC of the future looks like and how we get there
- – What security teams should be looking for in security orchestration