A Technical Guide to Remote Security Operations
One of the big reasons security operations centers excel at what they do is because they are a centralized unit charged with monitoring, assessing and addressing activity across a company’s IT infrastructure. But with many SOCs shifting to remote arrangements, this cohesion has come undone. Yet, you and your team must charge on, and the good news is you can overcome any bumpy adjustment period by ensuring you have all of your bases covered.
Download this new white paper to learn:
- Which security threats are compounded by mobile working.
- Guidance for secure connectivity/VPN usage.
- An analysis of video conferencing best practices.
- Practical tips for getting a remote SOC off the ground and efficiently automating & orchestrating.
- How to empower team collaboration, communication and overall well-being.