6 SOAR Capabilities MSSPs Need to Scale
Global Vice President, Service Providers
Global Director, Solutions Engineering
The managed security service provider (MSSP) market is rapidly growing and evolving, with over 51% of organizations already outsourcing part or all of their security operations — and that number is set to only increase.*
Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) provides the capabilities MSSPs need to differentiate themselves in a competitive market, reach new segments and improve customer retention.
Join us to learn how these six SOAR capabilities will scale your business to the next level:
- Pre-built integrations to easily orchestrate hundreds of tools in your customers’ existing ecosystems.
- Proprietary playbooks that automate everything from case enrichment to response.
- Coordinated response to a crisis across the customers’ organization with stakeholders outside the security team.
- Operationalized threat intelligence to mature customers from a detection to a prevention model, while reducing false positives.
- 24×7 visibility for customers into decision-making and the ability to collaborate with your analysts in real-time.
- Automated delivery of full-fledged business intelligence reporting and insights to your customers.
*Ponemon Institute Report: The Economics of Security Operations Centers
Fill out the form to watch this on-demand webinar now:
We value your privacy. You can find out about your rights and choices and how we use your information in our Privacy Notice.