NEW YORK – March 25, 2020 – Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), today released version 5.5 of its flagship security operations platform. The new version focuses on time to value, playbook lifecycle management and advanced analytics, allowing enterprises and MSSPs to onboard quickly, scale effectively and generate insights from their SOAR initiatives.
Version 5.5 is the first and only SOAR platform to include a fully fledged business intelligence module that provides powerful analytics and trends data across a wide range of security operations metrics. Powered by Tableau, Siemplify business intelligence comes complete with out-of-the-box reporting templates that track metrics used by leading security operations centers (SOCs) worldwide and provides organizations with limitless flexibility to harness the breadth of data that is captured within the Siemplify platform to generate insights and improve operations.
The new version also takes playbook lifecycle management to even greater heights. Building on recent innovation of reusable playbook blocks, the latest iteration of the Siemplify Security Operations Platform introduces unique playbook monitoring capabilities that allow organizations to analyze each playbook’s effectiveness, as well as effectively troubleshoot abnormal or erroneous playbook activity. Playbook lifecycle management is critical as organizations mature and scale SOAR implementations to include dozens of playbooks and integrations that automate more and more repetitive security operations tasks.
Additional enhancements in version 5.5 include:
- A new repository that enables rapid download and adoption of entire use cases, complete with playbooks, integrations, simulated alerts and how-to videos.
- Improved control over multiple environments for MSSPs and large enterprises serving multiple tenants.
- Playbooks that can now be grouped, distributed and managed per environment or group of similar environments.
- Redesigned integration management that enables easier management and configuration of integrations across multiple instances and environments.
- Improved user notifications via a redesigned notifications pane.
- Playbook actions for easier bulk importing, exporting and editing.
- Improved scalability that enables a single Siemplify instance to handle 50,000 alerts per day.
- Dozens of additional customer-driven enhancements for improved usability.
“The latest Siemplify platform goes well beyond orchestration and automation to serve as the primary workbench for all things security operations and, as such, captures data that previously was spread across several disparate systems ” said Meny Har, VP of product at Siemplify. “Siemplify business intelligence finally enables organizations to easily generate security operations insights that allow them to rise above the daily firefighting and drive continuous improvement.”
Version 5.5 is generally available. Visit siemplify.co to download the free Siemplify Community Edition or to request a free trial.
Siemplify, the leading independent security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) provider, is redefining security operations for enterprises and MSSPs worldwide. The Siemplify platform is an intuitive workbench that enables security teams to manage their operations from end to end, respond to cyberthreats with speed and precision and get smarter with every analyst interaction. Founded in 2015 by Israeli Intelligence experts, with extensive experience running and training security operations centers worldwide, Siemplify has raised $58 million in funding to date and is headquartered in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv. Visit us at siemplify.co or follow us on Twitter at @Siemplify.
Products, service names and company logos mentioned herein may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.