With Siemplify’s ThreatNexus platform, analysts can address a broad range of security operations. As shown in the images, analysts can have the benefit of both deeply contextualized investigation, as well as automated and semi-automated response by leveraging the ThreatNexus orchestration module when needed. (Graphic: Business Wire).
- NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Siemplify™ today announced the availability of a new orchestration module for its Siemplify ThreatNexus™ security operations platform, fulfilling the demand for a complete end-to-end SOC solution. ThreatNexus is the industry’s first security operations platform to fully unify the diverse security tools used in organizations, providing SOCs with a comprehensive platform for security operations and incident response, from case management and analytics to hunting, intelligence, automation, and reporting. For the first time, security teams do not need to rely on a patchwork of narrow point solutions to power their SOC. Instead, they can leverage ThreatNexus to deliver the full capabilities needed for the next-generation SOC and reduce incident response times from days to minutes.
- “Enterprise security teams are heavily invested in detection tools, yet they struggle to make sense of the deluge of threat data,” said Amos Stern, CEO, and co-founder of Siemplify. “The result is that threats linger, and security teams lack the context to contain attacks. Our ThreatNexus platform addresses this gap, and our new orchestration module completes our vision, giving security teams added flexibility to define autonomous responses that further cut dwell time.”ThreatNexus:
- Delivers a powerful core engine that fuses disparate security data and tools – creating a unified and highly adaptive contextual model
- Provides tightly coupled capabilities across threat management, visual investigation, orchestration, hunting, threat intelligence, reporting and analytics, all purposely built to address the full scope of best practices of a modern SOC
- With the addition of the orchestration engine enables a full range of automation capabilities: a playbook to standardize incident management processes; a semi-automatic workflow, such as validation of an incident prior to opening it; or complete automation of incident response
The full scope of the ThreatNexus platform enables a response to all types of attacks both autonomously and where human intervention will continue to be required. The result accelerates and improves every phase of the security operation process.“ThreatNexus has transformed our SOC operations,” said Arieh Shalem, CISO at Partner Telecom. “The ability to connect our historically disparate tools and data to one pane of glass has enabled us to shorten the time from detection to mitigation from weeks to minutes. ThreatNexus is increasingly the primary tool our team relies on to power our SOC.”
- The result is that threats linger, and security teams lack the context to contain attacks. Our ThreatNexus platform addresses this gap, and our new orchestration module completes our vision, giving security teams added flexibility to define autonomous responses that further cut dwell time.