Technical Account Manager
Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), is seeking a top-notch Team Lead (TAM) to join our growing, global Customer Success family from our TLV offices. As a TAM you will directly work with Siemplify’s large-scale enterprise customers to ensure the smooth onboarding and implementation of our platform. This includes managing platform solutions and coordinating requirements in cross-company collaborations, with internal and external experts and drive adoption and value growth. In addition, the TAM is responsible for researching potential market product development that will provide added value to the client’s business technical operation, while directing the technical teams with partner’s latest schemes and essential needs.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain long-term relationships with Siemplify’s strategic customers, manage complex implementation, onboarding projects, and deployments.
- Become a trusted advisor for Siemplify’s customers while constantly improving best practices and leading them to meet their business goals.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business and operational challenges faced by customers and common cyber security objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with Siemplify’s different departments (Product, R&D etc.) to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working with large scale enterprise customers globally and implementing tech products.
- Strong project management skills.
- Prior experience working in the cybersecurity field.
- Problem solving oriented individual, prioritizing and problem solver approach
- Training experience is an advantage
- Experience with multiple operating systems: Windows, Mac & Linux with technical practical experience – Advantage
- High level English and articulate with excellent written communication skills.
- Flexibility for travel up to 25%.