Technical Account Manager
Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our growing, global Customer Success family from our TLV offices. As a TAM you will directly work with Siemplify’s large-scale enterprise customers to ensure the smooth onboarding and implementation of our platform as well as managing platform solutions and coordinating requirements in cross-company collaborations, with internal and external experts and drive adoption and value growth.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain long-term relationships with Siemplify’s strategic customers, manage complex implementation, onboarding projects, and deployments.
- Become a trusted advisor for Siemplify’s customers while constantly improving best practices and leading them to meet their business goals.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business and operational challenges faced by customers and common cyber security objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with Siemplify’s different departments (Product, R&D etc.) to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working with large scale enterprise customers globally and implementing tech products.
- Strong project management skills.
- Prior experience working in the cyber security field.
- Problem solving oriented individual, prioritizing and problem solver approach
- Training experience is an advantage
- Experience with multiple operating systems: Windows, Mac & Linux with technical practical experience – Advantage
- High level English and articulate with excellent written communication skills.
- Flexibility for travel up to 25%.