Support Escalation Engineer
We are looking for a Support Escalation Engineer to join our growing global Customer Success department.
Main responsibilities & Requirements
- Serving as an escalation point of contact to the support team
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience in a Pre/Post sale
- 2+ years previous Software development/programming experience with any major programming language (Python and C# are mandatory)
- 2+ years experience with major IT and security tools: Endpoint Detection and Response, IT Ticketing Systems, Firewalls, Email services, DLP, LDAP Directories.
- Experience working with RESTFul API and JSON.
- Sufficient knowledge of databases (MS, SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres) and web application systems. Able to write SQL and troubleshoot DB problems.
- Deep understanding of IT fundamentals such as networking protocols and devices, operating systems, etc.’
- Process analysis, problem-solving and listening skills
- Effective communication skills and comfortable presenting ideas, solutions, and concepts to others