Siemplify, the #1 independent security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) provider, is looking for its first security strategist/evangelist. Reporting to the VP product, the security strategist will leverage his/her deep security domain experience to understand, develop, and evangelize narratives that showcase how the Siemplify platform addresses security operations challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Bring your security domain expertise to demonstrate how the Siemplify SOAR platform can be used to solve real-world security operations challenges – ranging from specific use cases (Phishing, Ransomware, Cloud security, Remote work) to integration with security frameworks (MITRE, CARTA) to general security operations goals (metrics, training, collaboration)
- Develop technical content in the form of blog posts, videos, whitepapers, decks, etc. that demonstrate security operations use cases for the Siemplify SOAR platform
- Act as the company evangelist, speaking at virtual and physical events as well as webinars, to promote SOAR and the Siemplify platform
- Engage with Siemplify community members and customers to promote use cases and security best practices for getting maximum value from the Siemplify SOAR platform, as well as solicit and facilitate new ideas for use cases.
What You Should Bring to the Party
- At least 5 years of security practitioner experience in security operations, SOC, DFIR, Threat Intelligence, or related fields.
- Previous experience with SOAR is a huge plus.
- The ability to structure and package technical security concepts in a manner that is attractive and easy to consume
- Exceptional presentation, storytelling, and writing skills
- Experience with a start-up environment and a love for working independently and executing at break-neck speeds, often with little guidance and hand-holding