A Sales Engineer at Siemplify acts as a thought leader for the SOAR eco-system and is responsible for driving the technical sales and relationships with key customers and partners.
- Play a significant role in representing Siemplify to various prospects and potential partners
- Provide technical expertise for pre-sales (primarily) and post-sales (occasionally) activities, as well as define and execute POCs with prospective customers
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations
- Help achieve sales revenue targets as part of the sales team
- Identify and communicate customer requirements to the Product team
- 3+ years of customer facing experience in a Pre-sales or Technical Account Management position, from the cybersecurity space
- Hands-on familiarity with Security Operations/Engineering, Incident Response and SIEM systems.
- Previous experience in leading large Enterprise Pilots/Proof of Concepts
- Sound understanding of IT fundamentals such as networking protocols and devices, operating systems, etc.’
- Strong customer facing and relationship skills
- Proven security background and experience working in a SOC environment and investigating security events and threats – a big plus
- Previous Software development/programming experience with any major programming language (C#, Java, Python, etc.’) – a plus