Sales Engineer – APAC
We are seeking proven high performers who have consistently achieved success against challenging objectives and are looking for the next great opportunity. As a Sales Engineer, you will work directly with pre and post-sales stage customers via partner both onsite and remotely.
Within this role, you will play a significant part in representing Siemplify to various prospects and potential partners. You will provide technical expertise for pre-sales and post-sales activities. You will need to be able to advise customers on best practices in cybersecurity and provide alternative methods for solving complex business and technical issues.
A Sales Engineer at Siemplify acts as a thought leader for the SOAR ecosystem and is responsible for driving the technical sales and relationships with key customers and partners.
- Play a significant role in representing Siemplify to various prospects and potential partners
- Provide technical expertise for pre-sales (primarily) and post-sales (occasionally) activities, as well as define and execute POCs with prospective customers
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations
- Help achieve sales revenue targets as part of the sales team
- Identify and communicate customer requirements to the Product team
- Lead webinars and represent Siemplify in conferences
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in a Pre-sales or Technical Account Management position, from the cybersecurity space
- Hands-on familiarity with Security Operations/Engineering, Incident Response and SIEM systems would be an advantage
- Previous experience in leading large Enterprise Pilots/Proof of Concepts
- Sound understanding of IT fundamentals such as networking protocols and devices, operating systems, etc.’
- Strong customer-facing, relationship and presentation skills
- Proven security background and experience working in a SOC environment and investigating security events and threats – a big plus
- Previous Software development/programming experience with any major programming language (C#, Java, Python, etc.’) – a plus
Who are we?
Siemplify was born out of the need for a better, simpler, more effective way to manage security operations. We were built by security operations experts who spent years honing their skills on the front lines of cyber intelligence agencies. Siemplify goes far beyond typical cybersecurity vendors to act as a true partner for security teams. Our security operations experts work hand-in-hand with teams to ensure they are enabled to create and streamline processes that improve the day-to-day function of their SOC.
Why should you join us?
Made up of dedicated security operations experts in New York, Tel Aviv and everywhere in between, our team is deeply committed to helping SOC teams identify, investigate and remediate threats more effectively and efficiently. We uniquely blend technical expertise with robust, hands-on SecOps experience to address the operational challenges of leading security organizations around the world. And we try to have a little bit of fun along the way.