Regional Sales Account Executive – North East
At Siemplify, customers come first, and therefore an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships. We work with our customers to identify their security operations and threat response challenges and deliver the Siemplify platform as the solution to support their success.
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Account Executive. In this position, you will introduce the Siemplify platform to the CISO, and other relevant roles in security operations and architecture, within your Rolodex of 30+ customers, and within a geographic region.
You will be responsible for developing a business plan to meet and exceed the assigned quota. A successful Siemplify RSAE will work with Siemplify sales development and sales engineers to develop new leads, deliver customer presentations/demos, execute sales strategies, develop proposals, manage the customer due-diligence process, and close the business. An understanding of how emerging technology is bought and sold in the enterprise is required.
In this role, you will also be expected to leverage your relationships within the value-added reselling channel as an avenue toward new leads, with minimal investment of time, and with the goal of creating a repeatable practice. The attendance of relevant local and national industry events to accelerate lead generation is required.
The ideal candidate will be quick to identify qualified opportunities, able to lead and prioritize opportunity tasks, highly capable as a subject-matter expert and trusted consultant to our customers and partners, and committed to improving the effectiveness of the organization.
This is a great opportunity to apply your sales acumen, leadership skills, and subject-matter expertise within the white-hot emerging security orchestration and incident response space.
- Drive sales opportunities within Fortune 1000 and regional commercial accounts that result in revenue
- Develop and execute lead generation and opportunity strategies directly to the customer, while leveraging your network of value-added reselling channel and industry peers to generate pipeline
- Understand market competition – both incumbent and emerging; position the Siemplify solution to the appropriate customer contacts and stakeholders.
- Collaborate and coordinate multiple teams within Siemplify and among ecosystem (inter-departmental, founders, Partners, Alliance, etc.)
- Understand, track and develop sales strategies based on rapidly evolving trends in the emerging security orchestration space
- Minimum 10 years of professional selling experience in B2B and Information Technology with a focus on cybersecurity. Enterprise application software sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to articulate the unique nature and value of Siemplify to a business audience at all levels required
- Proven track record in managing and winning major opportunities, with the ability to work unsupervised; resourceful and aggressive
- Strategic planning and market/business development experience required
- Having a high-volume activity and sense-of-urgency mentality
- Ability to travel as required (~30-40%)
Siemplify provides an attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, commission, and comprehensive benefits, including participation in ESOP.