Regional Channel Manager – APAC
At Siemplify, customers come first, and therefore an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships. We work with our customers to identify their security operations and threat response challenges, and deliver the Siemplify platform as the solution to support their success.
Role and Responsibilities
As part of the expansion initiative, Siemplify is seeking for an ambitious, confident, and tenacious Regional Channel Manager to be responsible for achieving partner sales and partner recruitment objectives. The Regional Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with the channel partners in the APJ region.
The ideal candidate shall possess the energy, business acumen and must have demonstrated the ability to promote a Business and IT management value proposition to Business and IT Leaders at C Level. He/she must have also demonstrated an ability to build strong and durable relations with an ecosystem of business partners. Always thinking out-of-the-box, the candidate is a cross-functional and cross-regional leader, optimistic and positive in the difficult situations and must be a trusted advisor.
To be based in Singapore, this candidate will report directly to Siemplify VP APAC.
- Build and implement a channel development and revenue plan for the Resellers and Master Resellers in the region, consistent with the overall revenue and growth targets for the region.
- Build and foster strong relationships cross partner organization with key decision makers.
- Responsible for Channel recruitment and onboarding of business partners.
- Drive enablement and expertise of partners to position and sell Siemplify solution.
- Drive pipeline growth through partner events and net new deal registrations from partners.
- Drive Siemplify partner program and initiatives with partners in the region.
- Influence Resellers and Master Resellers to align their business resources to drive company revenue.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) to implement channel go to market strategy.
- Manage deal registration, forecast and pipeline with business partners, coordinate partner engagement and sales activities with Regional Sales Managers.
- Conduct regular meetings and business planning sessions with Focused Partners including QBRs to plan MDF budgeting, business activities and drive mutual revenue growth.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Software Sales and Channel Sales in the APJ region, preferably with experience in covering some of these markets: Singapore, ANZ, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (spoken and written) in English.
- Experience in Security Domain is a major advantage.
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused to on goals and objectives, and achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals.
- Detailed knowledge of key partner organizations.
- Knowledge of Sell-Through, Sell-To and Sell-With.
- Ability to lead and drive the selling of complex solutions and services, with minimal tactical direction.
- Maintain timely and accurate account documentation in Salesforce and to the management.
- Understand market dynamics and needs. Work with Marketing to brainstorm lead generation campaigns, support lead generation campaigns and generate relevant marketing plans for developing the region.
- Manage and sell through specific partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Executive level presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to execute high level technical discussion and demo of the solution.
- Willingness to travel extensively (at least 50%).