Regional Account Executive – West
Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), is seeking a top-notch enterprise Territory Account Executive to be a key contributor to our North American Sales Team to help contribute to Siemplify’s long-term growth. If you want to sell a technology that every security professional is talking about, that delivers unique value, and want to provide solutions that transform how your customers run their Security Operations team, then Siemplify is the place for you.
This person will be joining the Siemplify team working remotely, San Francisco preferred, LA, Seattle, or hub cities in the West.
You will be responsible for driving sales of Siemplify’s products and solutions to enterprise customers within a specific geographic territory. You will be quota-driven and will represent Siemplify and it’s product suite within the region, working with Inside Sales, Solution Engineers and Siemplify’s Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account management; and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team in the region.
As a Regional Account Executive at Siemplify, you will develop expert knowledge and proficiency in our offerings and be a subject matter expert in one of the most important technologies the security industry today. Siemplify is a place where self starters, team players, and growth oriented sales hunters come to make a huge impact working in a fast growing, exciting company !
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory and then meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and qualifying and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Sell to net new customers as well as upsell and manage with existing customers
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the Siemplify CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Provide activity forecasts and regular pipeline reporting through the CRM system
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including engaging with product support, sales engineering, services, and our channel organization.
- Present the Siemplify value proposition and provide product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Develop accounts of various sizes and grow existing client relationships for growth.
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite
- Collaborate within the Siemplify team on strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing complex sales to G2K companies
- Sales Experience in Security
- Sales Experience around the SOC is an advantage (eg. SIEM, UEBA, Threat Intel, Compliance and Risk Management, etc)
- While experience is a must, appreciated and respected, we want people that are open and coachable and want to learn and grow
- A Closer – demonstrated track record of consistent overachievement against sales goals in the specific geographic territory
- Self motivated drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Entrepreneurial – willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Experience with channel partners and a track record of working with channel partners in the sales process
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Siemplify, the leading independent security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) provider, is redefining security operations for enterprises and MSSPs worldwide. The Siemplify platform is an intuitive workbench that enables security teams to manage their operations from end to end, respond to cyberthreats with speed and precision, and get smarter with every analyst interaction. Founded in 2015 by Israeli Intelligence experts with extensive experience running and training security operations centers worldwide, Siemplify has raised $58 million in funding to date and is headquartered in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv. Visit us at siemplify.co or follow us on Twitter at @Siemplify.