QA Team Lead
Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), is looking for our next QA team leader .
Drive quality and process compliance throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Lead and manage distributed QA teams in-house in TLV and off-shore.
- Create Quality Assurance Plans, coordinating activities with project/product team plans.
- Coach project teams on internal processes.
- Check and approve of software deliveries.
- Report QA activities and escalate project/product quality problems to VP of Engineers
- Participate in critical design activities to assure that the product under development Meet quality standards
- At least 5 years of software testing experience, out of which at least 2 as a team leader.
- Excellent knowledge of SQA methodologies, processes and tools, ability to perform SW quality audits
- Proven Experience in Linux
- Understanding of software product lifecycle and the role that software quality assurance plays in ensuring the quality of software required,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple departments
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and test-driven development
- Ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines, prioritize projects, while maintaining focus.
- Hands-on ability to automate E2E test cases and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing web and security applications
- Experience with large scale web applications
- Knowledge of web architecture- Extensive knowledge of building tools and test automation infrastructures.