QA Software Engineer
Siemplify is looking for talented QA Software Engineer to join our growing QA group. You will work with various groups to deliver world class enterprise products in the fields of storage, cloud, backup and data protection. You will Get involved in the entire product life cycle.
- Understand customer environment/issue and create a detailed test plan
- Create a detailed Test design for the old and new system areas
- Create a detailed Test cases
- Understand the product/module requirement and come up with required detailed test plans and scripts for new features
- Review production documentation and provide feedback
- Work and investigate new corporate technologies to provide customers sufficient resolution
- Working on a tight schedule to meet customer needs on time.
- Ability to setup a complex lab environment to reproduce customer environment and issue (AD, Virtualization, security servers), including configurations, installations and maintenance
- Knowledge of Windows admin, including Active directory
- Knowledge of network protocols (e.g. HTTP) – an advantage
- Background in security technologies and products – advantage
- Scripting Abilities – using power shell, Python or C# – advantage