Siemplify is currently establishing a new team of experts to help us welcome our customers and ensure they will have the best possible onboarding experience.
We are looking for a Project Manager with clear project management skills that are also highly experienced at delivering tech projects in the B2B arena.
- Leading all deployment phases of our customer’s onboarding process until full
completion within a predefined timeframe, including:
o Kick-off and use case mapping
o Setup and installation
o Training and moving to production
- Review and approve SOW together with Sales to ensure the deployment will be a perfect fit for both the customer and for Siemplify.
- Collaborate closely with pre-sales, Customer Success, PS and Support to ensure that
any ongoing needs are being answered while meeting SLAs.
- Proactively nurture the relationship with the customer while creating the necessary trust and confidence that the goals will be met.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Technical Project Manager/ Delivery related “hands-on” background in complex environments (On-prem)
- Cybersecurity domain experience – MUST
- Proven experience in international deployment – MUST
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Proven technical skills with the ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, capable of thriving in a small, dynamic, and high growth
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Fluent English– MUST