Product Manager Team Leader
We are looking for an experienced Product Team Lead who is passionate about cyber security and building products for SOC that can lead, coach, and manage our technical product management team.
As a Product Manager Team Leader, you will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle to ensure successful version releases and high customer satisfaction.
- Lead a team of technical product managers
- Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Manage Product Release scope
- Support sales and customer success enablement activities
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Guide engineering scrum teams, as Product Owner, to deliver with optimal time-to-market, quality, and resources.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, support, and other stakeholders to shape requirements.
- Proactively engage customers and relevant internal stakeholders to provide input for product strategy and for planned functionalities.
- Serve as an in-house expert for our product and become the go-to person for all functional issues.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, responsible for enterprise software solutions
- +2 years experience of management experience
- 2+ years of experience with Security Operations Center and cybersecurity space
- Background in cybersecurity threat landscape: software security weaknesses (e.g. CVEs), threats, malwares (e.g. Ransomware, Trojans, Worms) including different types of cybersecurity attacks: network penetration, phishing, DDoS etc.
- Background in computer networking, cloud domains and IT infrastructure
- Proven experience in B2B product management, both inbound and outbound
- Solid technical background
- Proven skills leading products from strategy to execution in a fast and agile manner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrable background in writing product management content (User Stories, Feature Specifications, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Willingness to travel as needed (20%)