Marketing Operations Manager
Siemplify is looking for full stack marketing operations manager. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, creative and enjoys implementing new technologies that drive results. The right person will have strong marketing automation, analytics, database, and CMS skills. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will work with field marketing, program marketing and the greater team to bring marketing programs to life.
- Provide operational support for marketing programs within Marketo using email, landing pages, smart campaigns & reports
- Drive development of the website and online user experience which includes everything from creating new pages and posting content updates to conversion optimization
- Own the marketing database including data hygiene, enrichment and sourcing
- Spearhead all SEO efforts, working with an SEO Agency and acting as our internal advocate promoting SEO best practices
- Own the marketing analytics function across funnel, programs and web, creating dashboards and reports that uncover insights and drive action
- Constantly look for ways to improve the marketing tech stack and implement new technologies
- A high technical acumen.
- 1 – 3 Years of Marketo experience is a must.
- WordPress CMS or HTML & CSS.
- Proficient in marketing analytics and experienced with platforms such as Google Analytics, Marketo RCE, BI Tools (Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI etc.) and Salesforce Reports.
- Experience with Salesforce and any other marketing systems is a plus.
- The ability to conceive new ideas.
What You Get
- Growth potential. Siemplify grew 300% last year and we’re doing it again this year.
- Outstanding leadership. We have over 100 years of combined marketing experience with a world class team. You will learn from the best.
- Great working environment with a flexible working schedule.
- Competitive salary & benefits.