We are looking for an HR Manager in NY to join our growing team.
As an HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining all HR processes of our US site, including talent acquisition, onboarding, employee development, employee relations as well as engagement projects and initiatives.
This role reports to the Director of HR in TLV.
- Strengthen and nurture our culture in alignment with the company’s values and goals
- Proactively supports the delivery of all HR Processes in our US site:
- acquisition, onboarding, talent management, benefits, training, performance management, employee growth, and employee retention. (work closely with the global HR team)
- Maintain knowledge of local HR policies and programs and ensure legal compliance.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives.
- Answers general HR questions and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Actively identifies gaps, process, suggest optional solutions and implement changes.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and generates positive changes in the people management.
- 3+ years of experience working as an HRBP/HR Manager preferably in a fast-growing high-tech company, and in a global environment.
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas. (talent acquisition, training and development, compensation and benefits, welfare, performance management, talent management)
- Knowledge of federal and state employment, salary laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to think strategically and conceptually and work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach.