Siemplify is seeking a highly versatile and creative graphic designer the join the marketing team of a fast-growing company in one of the hottest categories in cybersecurity.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the first marketing in-house designer conceptualizing and shipping a broad range of design needs – web pages, tradeshow graphics, campaigns, datasheets, newsletters, online ads, whitepapers, presentations, videos and more.
- Work closely with the various marketing stakeholders on long-term and ad-hoc projects.
- Ensure design integrity and consistency throughout all communications
- Strategize and brainstorm with the team to collectively produce strong creative designs that “tell a story”
What You Should Bring to the Party
- A strong and high-quality portfolio demonstrating creativity and design expertise across a broad range of disciplines – web pages, campaigns (digital and print), videos and more
- 2+ years of experience in a client-side or digital agency environment, designing, producing and publishing marketing content
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Proficiency in video creation software such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a huge plus
- A flair for the creative, with an ability to make Siemplify stand out from the crowd
- Strong execution skills with the utmost attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and effectively manage tight-deadlines and limited resources
- Health, Vision, and Dental health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch daily
- Close-knit, friendly and FUN working environment
Siemplify is the leading independent security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) provider, redefining security operations for enterprises and MSSPs worldwide. Siemplify has completed $30M round C funding in May 2019, tripling revenues year over year and serving a growing number of Fortune 500 customers and world leading service providers.
With offices in New York and Tel Aviv, the Siemplify team is as determined as it is diverse, fostering a collaborative, fun and winning environment.