Global Sales Development Manager
At Siemplify, customers come first, and therefore an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships. We work with our customers to identify their security operations and threat response challenges, and deliver the ThreatNexus platform as the solution to support their success.
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Manager.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced profession and someone who understands the Cyber Security business and has successfully led a demand generation or inside sales team in this space. This person is motivated by the challenge and knows how to generate high quality, top of funnel leads to drive the company’s growth
The Manager of Business Development will manage and grow a team of Business Development Representatives responsible for driving qualifying opportunities that build pipeline for the Named and Strategic sales organization. This individual will be a coach who has a deep understanding how to overcome common obstacles and has a passion to teach others how to become a top performer.
This is a great opportunity to apply your sales acumen, leadership skills, and subject-matter expertise within the white-hot emerging security orchestration and incident response space.
- Help define and then execute Go To Market strategies, lead generation initiatives, and business development in close cooperation with the VP North America, Marketing team, and other executives
- Create new channels to reach potential clients from sales
- Look outside the organization to understand clients and their needs intimately and identify solutions to meet those needs
- Work closely with marketing to establish and reach target accounts and initiate pursuit
- Manage the hand-over process, including transition and onboarding, to the Delivery team after securing new deal
- Build relationships with senior management at key partnership organizations to pursue further growth opportunities
- Lead BDR team responsible for outbound prospecting and setting qualified opportunities
- Communicate with sales leadership to ensure the BDR team is meeting pipeline expectations
- Build out predictable reporting/forecasting for the BDR team performance
- Maintains a culture of accountability, hard work, and innovation for themselves and their team
- Minimum 5 years of Managing an SDR team in Information Technology with focus in cyber security. Enterprise application software sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to articulate the unique nature and value of Siemplify to a business audience at all levels required
- Proven track record in managing and winning major opportunities, with the ability to work unsupervised; resourceful and aggressive
- Strategic planning and market/business development experience required
- Having a high-volume activity and sense-of-urgency mentality
Siemplify provides an attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, commission and comprehensive benefits, including participation in ESOP.
Location: Raleigh/Tel Aviv