Front End Team Leader
Siemplify is looking for an experienced, creative and hard-working front-end team leader. The kind of leader that eats Web development for breakfast and Tooling for dinner, sets challenging goals on an hourly basis and strives for the team’s success in achieving these goals. The kind of developer that loves to listen, learn and create great things with us.
What will you mainly do?
- Design and implement key features for our growing product
- Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair-programming and more.
- Create new methods for improving efficiency according to new web development industries trends
- Look at the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Will be working closely with product management team to ensure amazing products are built and client satisfaction is achieved.
If you have:
- 2+ years of leading FED teams (2 employees and up)
- Comprehensive understanding of modern HTML, CSS and DOM API
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Angular
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Experience with web tooling (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
And if you are:
- Keen and passionate for code quality, usability and end-user experience
- Results driven, fast learner, team player
So you should send us your CV so we can be in touch.