Director of Product Marketing
environment. This senior role will start off as an individual contributor but will be expected to hire and mentor additional team members as the company grows and develops.
- Develop product positioning and product messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to become an expert on the Siemplify product offering and develop a variety of tools that highlights our product capabilities, use cases, and differentiation in the form of datasheets, videos, decks, case studies, webinars, blog posts and more.
- Be the expert on our competition and how to beat them. Track competitors to ensure proper positioning and messaging of our differentiation
- Create internal and external product-related content to support marketing programs and sales activities such as sales playbooks, competitive comparisons, solution briefs and more.
- Train and enable internal sales teams and channel partners, analyzing, packaging and communicating information encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience in B2B tech companies.
- Deep cybersecurity and security operations technical knowledge – a cybersecurity practitioner/consultant background is highly preferred.
- Experience with a start-up environment and a love for working independently and executing at break-neck speeds, often with little guidance and hand-holding.
- Exceptional communication, storytelling, and writing skills
- A track record of creating content of the highest quality
Siemplify provides an attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits, with significant growth potential