Director of Field and Channel Marketing
Siemplify is looking for a marketing leader with a track record of developing and executing successful global field marketing and channel strategies. This key role will help define priorities, direction, and ultimately drive execution and results. You will manage a small but growing team overseeing all worldwide field activities (virtual and in-person) as well as channel and alliance partner marketing activities. The successful candidate will be passionate about executing creative and engaging events ranging from large international trade shows to small regional events, to integrated channel campaigns.
- Own the field, channel, and alliance partner marketing plans including large international events (RSA, Blackhat), regional events, partner events and partner communication, and then some.
- Work closely with regional sales leaders, alliance, and channel teams to develop marketing strategies that support regional objectives and revenue goals
- Create strategic marketing plans, manage and allocate budget to support the overall corporate goals and regional goals.
- Translate the overall annual marketing plan and goals into actionable quarterly targets, goals, initiatives, and metrics
- Hire, coach, and manage a field team to execute plans
- Align with the various marketing teams to deliver cross channel integrated marketing campaigns
- Analyze program performance and iterate on strategy based on insights
- 10+ years of relevant experience leading field & channel/partner marketing in a B2B enterprise software/SaaS environment
- Experience in the cybersecurity space
- Experience and passion working for small, fast-moving companies
- Track record of planning and executing large international trade shows
- The ability to create meaningful and engaging experiences that stand out from the crowd
- Proven success in building and managing high-performance marketing teams
- A good sense of humor
- Experience with common marketing & sales systems such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Creative problem-solving, resourceful execution, and high attention to detail