Siemplify is looking for a talented and motivated Senior DevOps engineer to join our R&D team. The position includes owning processes and tasks from start to delivery, supporting R&D teams for the development life cycle using existing and new tools.
- Maintain and support product release pipeline, for planned product updates and unplanned emergency fixes
- Build, configure and manage tools for fast and reliable deployments of our software.
- Design, implement and develop of the continuous deployment systems and configuration activities.
- Release process delivery and production stability.
- Analyze performance and stability issues in both DEV and PROD environments.
- Introduce new build systems techniques\technologies and evolve existing systems.
- Automation and integration of complex processes.
- Recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies.
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Strong knowledge in Linux environments.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes/Docker/ECS/EKS
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Software Design principles.
- Knowledge in scripting (e.g. BASH, PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Experience with package and artifact management systems such as NuGet server and Artifactory.
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies.
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Azure DevOps