Siemplify is looking for a talented and motivated Senior DevOps engineer to join our R&D team. The position includes owning processes and tasks from start to delivery, supporting R&D teams for the development life cycle using existing and new tools.
- You will take full end-to-end responsibility for deployment of our product
- Design and manage DevOps Configuration Management & Continuous Integration/Deployment Services (build, packaging and deployment)
- Design, document, implement, and maintain scripts to enhance current build/release processes
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as DevOps engineer in Cybersecurity/ IT industries
- Experience with CI\CD solutions and source control management tools, e.g. Jenkins, Git, TFS etc.
- Excellent script skills (Bash, PowerShell, Groovy or Python)
- High proficiency with virtualized and containerized environments (OpenStack, VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with AWS and Azure infostructures
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple teams
- Self-starter, capable of thriving in a small, dynamic, and high growth start-up environment