Siemplify is seeking a highly motivated, creative and organized Demand-Generation Manager to join a fast-growing company in one of the hottest categories in cybersecurity.
The ideal candidate is a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing and has a proven track record of success with their marketing programs.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the marketing team, regional salespeople and Siemplify partners to identify high-impact opportunities for demand generation programs
- Develop & execute strategic marketing programs that leads through the funnel at all stages.
- Coordinate efforts across multiple channels including paid, organic, email, social, nurture, direct mail, events to deliver on lead gen targets
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure marketing programs
- Develop & coordinate development of promotional materials and necessary content for programs you create
- Manage budgets and track and report on the results of lead-generation activities
What You Should Bring to the Party
- 3+ years of experience managing events and demand-generation programs
- Experience working in a software startup environment (IT/Cybersecurity is preferable)
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and a marketing automation system (Marketo/Hubspot preferred)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Keen attention to detail and expert-level organization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and effectively manage tight-deadlines and limited resources
- A flair for the creative, with an ability to make Siemplify stand out from the crowd
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time
- Health, Vision, and Dental health insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and company paid holidays
- Close-knit, friendly and FUN working environment