Customer Success Manager – USA
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing global Customer Success department.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with existing and new customers to ensure they get everything they need to meet their business goals from purchase, advanced adoption, and renewal, building the partnership across year after year of their Siemplify journey.
- Be the owner and main focal point for the customer’s every need. Become a trusted advisor by truly understanding their business needs and aligning them with Siemplify’s platform.
- Train customers to utilize and take full advantage of the platform capabilities as needed.
- Provide actionable feedback from customers to all relevant internal teams and serve as an internal lighthouse, helping the company to make the right decisions to benefit our growing customer base.
- Proactively nurture the relationship with the customer across multiple roles and teams through ongoing communication, meetings, and business reviews to positively impact customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with support, product and R&D teams to ensure any ongoing customer needs are being answered within committed SLAs.
- Identify upsell opportunities, and work in partnership with the Sales Team to Drive growth and expansion in the existing customer base
- Effectively communicate within and manage customer escalations end-to-end to a successful resolution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager/ Post Sales related background
- Cybersecurity domain experience – MUST
- Proven technical skills with the ability to understand customer’s challenges/needs and advise on best practices
- Ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with senior leadership roles and other stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Self-starter, capable of thriving in a small, dynamic, and high growth startup environment
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time