Channel Account Manager – EMEA
Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), is seeking a top-notch Channel Account Manager to be a key contributor to our North American Sales Team to help contribute to Siemplify’s long-term growth. Our channel business is a cornerstone of our go-to-market strategy and growing exponentially. If you want to help us build a world class channel around a hot new technology that every security professional is talking about, that delivers a unique value and efficiency to the SOC, and where channels are central to our strategy, then Siemplify is the place for you.
As a member of the Siemplify Channel Team your responsibilities will include
- Create and manage strategic relationships with our current and future partners.
- Hold strategic high-level quarterly business reviews with top partners in region to track pipeline, sales, events, and take action to stay on track to the goal set for the strategic partner
- Identify key partner salespeople in partnerships in order to attract, enable, and create mindshare.
- Help partners with quotes, determine proper margin, and helping partners apply and get approval for non-standard pricing.
- Plan strategic events using partner marketing development funds
- Assist partners in creating, documenting, enabling, and implementing a SOAR go to market security practice.
- Aggressively help your sales team establish qualified pipeline via the partners
- Work with strategic partners to create a 3x partner initiated pipeline in order to deliver +20% of your region’s quota via partner-initiated opportunities.
- Work as an extended member of the regional sales team, working strategically as team with your peers and partners to exceed all business objectives.
Qualifications & requirements
- 5+ years’ experience working for a security vendor
- 5+ years channel management experience with security focused resellers
- Show a history of exceeding quota targets
- Experience calling at the senior executive level of partners
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational, problem identification/resolution, and decision-making skills
- Be dynamic, high-energy, and a strong self-starter
- Possess the passion to join an upcoming and fast-paced security company
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in English with excellent spoken and written skills, additional languages highly desirable
Siemplify, the leading independent security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) provider, is redefining security operations for enterprises and MSSPs worldwide. The Siemplify platform is an intuitive workbench that enables security teams to manage their operations from end to end, respond to cyberthreats with speed and precision, and get smarter with every analyst interaction. Founded in 2015 by Israeli Intelligence experts with extensive experience running and training security operations centers worldwide, Siemplify has raised $58 million in funding to date and is headquartered in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv. Visit us at siemplify.co or follow us on Twitter at @Siemplify.