Security professionals, not grasshoppers, are just days away from descending on Las Vegas for the annual Black Hat USA conference.
They will be looking to consume groundbreaking research, sharpen their security skills, reconnect with old friends and see the latest and greatest the marketplace has to offer.
If you’re attending, most of your time will likely be spent in briefings, trainings or open-source demonstrations. But be sure to save some time to browse the bustling expo floor and visit Siemplify at booth #565 if you’re looking to tune up your security operations.
Our booth will be staffed with some of the smartest SOC minds in the industry – and stacked with swag you’ll be proud to wear away from the trade show floor. Plus, we’ll be raffling off an Oculus Quest virtual reality gaming system.
Plus, you’ll discover:
- How grouping cases by threat, versus working individual alerts, will make your analyst life easier.
- Live demos of some of the over 180 security, IT, and productivity tools integrated with the Siemplify Security Operations Platform.
- How you can create SOC playbooks without writing a single line of code.
- Why integrated crisis management capabilities will make managing the companywide and tactical aspects of a security incident a breeze.
- How real-time SOC analytics can help you make data-informed decisions.
And if you are looking to blow off some steam on Tuesday, register for The Big (Alert) Dig Out at Dig This Las Vegas, an adult-sized playground where you’ll get the chance to move earth and dig holes as you operate heavy construction equipment like bulldozers and excavators.
Vegas or bust!