Across the world, organizations are turning to MSSPs in surging numbers to help them own or extend cybersecurity coverage and efforts. The reasons are obvious for enterprises and SMBs in need: attack surfaces, led by rapid cloud adoption, are expanding, yet in-house resources and knowledge remain stagnant at best.
But in a crowded marketplace, staying on top of the latest trends happening will ensure you are able to scale your solutions via a multitenant architecture that not only keeps up with the latest threats but also satiates customers.
The 5 Biggest Security Operations Trends Shaping Today’s MSSP covers the top developments and advances impacting service provider SOCs, from analyst headcount to the MDR revolution.
Read this practical guide to discover:
An expert and easily referenceable perspective on the five most pressing issues impacting MSSP’s ability to perform threat monitoring, detection and response.
- An expert and easily referenceable perspective on the five most pressing issues impacting MSSP’s ability to perform threat monitoring, detection and response.
- The impact of COVID-19 and the work-from-home shift on security service provider priorities.
- A breakdown of the next-generation technologies attempting to disrupt the traditional MSSP model.
- Practical know-how on meeting customer expectations and delivering an optimal experience.
- Glimpses into the role security automation can play to support overall security operations and incident response.